Discipline Engineer Electrical, Manufacturing
Nynas is now searching for an experienced Electrical engineer. The position is based at our site in Nynäshamn.As Discipline Electrical Engineer you will be one of our experts on Electrical equipment. This role will be key in our maintenance development that supports our goals of production capabilities and plant improvements.
From day one you will be a part of a dynamic work environment with the role that has operational hands-on responsibilities and a high degree of interaction. In addition, you will serve as a key contributor in projects and strategic technical decisions relevant to our Electrical equipment. You will also work with other stakeholders at the refinery and our suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long-term basis.
In turn we can offer you a challenging job in an interesting and developing environment that allows you to develop throughout your career. You will be given the possibility to work in a company with a positive future outlook and development. Nynas has during the last five years invested in new plants and is continuously developing the refinery towards a more secure and environmentally friendly place, Nynas has a culture that fosters personal development and l earning. The position is based at our main refinery located in Nynäshamn 40 minutes south of Stockholm.
The Electrical Engineer will be a subject matter expert and have strong experience in design, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, equipment and materials specifications and standards, you must understand the risks associated with electrical equipment integrity within an operating process facility.
- Your experience must include a strong knowledge and understanding of all electrical equipment used in this type of process industry such as: High andLow voltage switchgear, intelligent motor control systems, electrical heat tracing systems and EX plant in general.
- Be responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (JDE)
- Identify and investigate equipment performance and contribute to equipment reliability.
- Develop and apply best practices for installation and preventative maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Take responsibility for LCC analyses, maintenance plans and re-investment process for Electrical equipment.
- Be a proactive team member within the Maintenance Technology team.
- Closely cooperate and support the Electrical Workshop, Electrical Superintendent and other organisational departments.
- Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
The successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of electrical equipment and have hand-on knowledge and several years of experience within a process industry. The candidate holds an Engineer BSc degree or has equivalent work experience and training. Be familiar with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems such as JDE, SAP or Maximo. Today you probably have a similar position at a production plant or work as a Service Engineer towards the process industry.
To write, speak and communicate fluently in Swedish is valuable for success in the role as is knowledge of AutoCad with application elprocad and Swedish accreditation or working towards accreditation in electrical work AB is an advantage.
On a personal level, we are looking for a person who lives our company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity. To do well in this position you need to be service minded, structured, result oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. You need to be analytic and accurate, with the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward. You are responsible, loyal and value high business ethics in your work.
Contact and application
If the position sounds attractive to you, please apply to https://jobs.talentor.com/job/120548/
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values - Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!
Dela detta jobb