Partner & Process Manager Installation
Finally it really happens! Electrical vehicles are entering the market, and they need to charge. Do you want to play an important role in developing and growing the business providing customers charging solutions? Join us in our journey to be the top 3 player on our markets!
Partner and Process manager for Installations to E-Mobility Nordics
We are now looking for a Partner and process manager for installations to the Business unit E-mobility Nordics - one of Vattenfall’s newest and most interesting business units!
Together with your competent and driven colleagues you will play an important role in building up an efficient and professional operational platform for our new business that also contributes to a more climate smart living.
In E-mobility we work customer-centric and aim for market leadership in our Nordic market by offering charging solutions that provide a first-class customer experience in all customer interfaces, both digital and human. Since the market is still being shaped, we need to be flexible and constantly develop our business and propositions in our daily work.
Our turn-key solutions include charging boxes, installation, connection to our back-end for digital products and operational services. Now we are looking for a person who will have responsibility for installation – partners, processes and performance.
As a partner and process manager for Installations partners for E-Mobility you will
• Coordinate important business partners such as installation partners to enable professional and efficient operations towards customers.
• Constantly, and in a structured manner, drive improvements in processes, routines and instructions to secure an excellent customer journey.
• Work in close cooperation with installation partners to strive for operational excellence and customer satisfaction and to scale-up the business in a qualitative and efficient manner.
• Manage steerco meetings, own the SLAs, follow-up on KPIs and PPIs and costs.
• Plan development eg instructions, training and follow-up on daily operations.
• Be part of the functional team “Operations” in business unit E-Mobility and jointly work with the Operations team to overall improve operational efficiency.
Your skills and experiences
• Experience in management of installation partners
• Competence and education in electro technology.
• Excellent skills in creating long term business relations.
• Excellent skills in operations management.
• Excellent skills in quality and continues improvement work.
• Excellent skills in establishing work routines and implementing processes in daily work.
• Excellent skills in processes and systems support and improving digital interfaces.
• A business mindset and interest to develop a new business area.
• Familiarity with sales of technical/electrical solutions.
• Brave and willing to take initiative and action, and to deliver.
• Customer focused and devoted to grow the business.
• Passionate about building operational excellence in a structured manner.
• Quality, continuous improvement, structure and professionalism lies close to your heart.
• A humble team player.
• A constructive problem solver that enjoys working in a complex business environment.
• A positive and open attitude.
Our ideal candidate has a relevant academic degree preferably within electro technology and is able to communicate fluently in Swedish and English. Welcome to apply!
Process and time line
Please submit your cover letter and CV via the link below. Last day to apply is 21st of August.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Susanna Hurtig, E-mobility Nordic, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Daniel Ruja, email@example.com.
You will work at our office in Arenastaden Solna next to the new Mall of Scandinavia only 8 minutes away from the Central Station. All employees are offered a free occupational health service and discounts on health and wellbeing activities. As an Vattenfall employee it is easy to work out thanks to our own sports hall, gym and sports associations.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.