Product Safety Manager
Do you have a background within Product Safety with knowledge in mechanical hardwares, electrical hardwares and softwares impact on total safety? Modis is currently looking for a Product Safety Manager to an automotive company in Trollhättan!
About the role
Modis is looking for a Product Safety Manager that is responsible for overseeing the overall product safety in the current projects for the automotive industry that includes understanding of mechanical hardware as well as electrical hardware and software impact on total safety.
This role should provide guidance and support to the engineering organization whilst also working closely with the Functional Safety Manager. In this role, you will be part of the Value stream enabler team, the leadership team for vehicle projects, where you have the role and mandate to define the product to be safe for the intended use. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Utilize current industry and company standards and tools for safety related design, reviews, assessments and testing
- Initiate and support root cause investigations
- Establish overall safety strategy and foster a safety culture in the stream
- Evaluate, develop and implement policies, standards, and practices to support safety
- Develop, maintain and enforce the overall stream safety plan
- Support engineering, product and operations in using the safety procedure tools, to the standards
- Act as safety expert for the product while providing strategic and proactive safety input into development plans
- Identify and implement proactive safety analysis for new products
- Represent the safety position in cross functional teams
- Provide leadership and direction for significant deviation events that may impact compliance status or significant business risk
We are looking for a person with a relevant education and/or equivalent experience. You have previous experience from the automotive field and from similar roles. Furthermore, you have excellent knowledge and skills in English, both written and spoken.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments
and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as
well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective
agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is
represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with
more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
Telephone: 031-725 45 08
You are welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb