QA consultant to pharma company
Modis Life Science is now looking for a QA consultant for an assignment at a global Pharma company in Solna. This is a consultancy assignment initially for 6 months. If you find the role interesting, send your cv (in english) as soon as possible.
Your responsibilites, as part of the Nordic Quality team, include maintain, develop and improve the Quality Management System with some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for some of the complaint metrics and input to Management Review
- Day to day activities like; logging of deviations, CAPA, product complaints, change controls etc.
- Represent the team in ad hoc projects
Qualifications & Experiences
- A university degree in science.
- 1-2 years of experience in quality work.
- Experience from managing of common quality systems elements, such as: Deviations, CAPAs, Complaints, etc. is preferred.
- Proficient in common computer programs and interest for IT is an advantage
- Your self-leadership skills are well developed and you work independently
- Proven self-starter with good initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic, structure and results orientation.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment
- Able to prioritize in a highly matrixed environment.
- You are a fluent speaker of one of the Nordic languages and have proficiency in oral and written English.
- You have a change mindset and contribute to improving processes in an efficient way
- You are a dynamic and ambitious professional willing to work hard and devote time, energy and commitment to the work.
- You are analytical and have a structured and organized working style
- You are able to listen and create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- You have a great command of communication skills, verbal, oral and written, and you have good presentation skills.
- You are able to work independently in a virtual and matrix environment.
- You are a team player with the ability to work under own initiative, self-starting and proactive
- You are strongly performance-oriented with a passion for delivering quality
For questions, please contact Cecilia Larzon (email@example.com)