QC Analytical Biochemist to AstraZeneca
Modis Life Science söker nu en konsult för ett uppdrag som QC analytisk biokemist på AstraZeneca i Södertälje. Vi söker dig som har en högskoleutbildning inom kemi/biokemi och är tillgänglig relativt omgående för ett uppdrag. Uppdraget är planerat att pågå initialt 9 månader med chans till förlängning och som konsult blir du anställd av Modis. Skicka din ansökan så snart som möjligt då urval och intervjuer sker löpande, dock senast 11 februari.
Do you have expertise in and passion for, Biochemistry? Would you like to apply your expertise in brand new laboratories with the highest technology, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Then AstraZenecas new BioManufacturing Center in Södertälje might be of interest to you. We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Analytical Biochemist to join our new plant!
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you´re our kind of person.
AstraZeneca´s "production heart" in Södertälje, is one of the world´s largest manufacturing units for pharmaceuticals. Here, we thrive in a high-tech and LEAN-based environment where we value collaboration, improvement work and smart solutions highly. The new BioManufacturing Center will supply the next generation of biological drugs from the AstraZeneca pipeline; supporting the acceleration of the Biologics portfolio. The new manufacturing plant will focus on the filling and packaging of protein therapeutics for late stage clinical and commercial products.
The QC Analytical Biochemist performs laboratory tests in accordance with the appropriate cGXP to produce reliable and precise data to support product release and scientific investigations.
Analytical testing could include:
- Gas Chromatography
- Electrophoresis - CE and cIEF
- Protein concentration UV/Vis
- Device testing
- Compendial analysis such as sub-visible particulate, appearance, visible particles
- pH, osmolality, extractable volume
The Analytical Biochemist also
• Works with sample management
- Prepares specimens and samples for analysis
- Writes SOPs and reports
- Keeps up to date with technical developments
- Performs routine tasks accurately and following written procedures to carry out analyses
- Performs data review/approval and data retention activities. Input data for trending purposes
- Maintains and operates standard laboratory equipment.
- Provides support to functional and cross functional investigations when needed
- Ensures compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines, SHE policy
- Leads by example and acts as a role model according AstraZeneca values and behaviors
You will also perform a variety of non-routine testing including analytical method transfer and validation, experimental/validation work and analytical support to production
• Degree level/or equivalent in chemistry/biochemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience in chromatography/electrophoresis.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
• Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) environment.
- Understanding of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Previous Biopharmaceutical Industry experience.
Dela detta jobb