Statistician to AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Modis Life Science is now looking for a consultant for a temporary assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg.We are looking for a candidate with a higher education in statistics or maths on a MSc or PhD level. The assignment will initially run for 6 months. Send your application as soon as possible, no later than February 4th.
About the customer
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity
AstraZeneca´s Early Clinical Biometrics group are looking for talented Statisticians to join their statistics group for 6 months with possible extension.
Early Clinical Biometrics is completely focused on delivering innovation, science and seeking out opportunity. This dynamic group are now looking for passionate, innovative individuals to help develop, lead and shape the way we work. We are committed to supporting personal development and growth of individuals.
We are currently looking for statisticians, who want to work in research and development with drug projects in one of the therapy areas: Respiratory/Inflammation/Autoimmunity (RIA) or Cardiovascular/Metabolic Diseases (CVRM). These opportunities are filling in for parental leaves and will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden or Cambridge, UK
The successful candidate will be an indispensable member of our multidisciplinary teams and will play an active role in driving the strategy for development of medicines that make a real difference to patients across the world. She/He will provide statistical expertise both on the level of individual clinical studies and whole programs. This also includes work of a more exploratory nature, e.g. modelling and simulation as well as other means to improve decision making in clinical trials.
You will be expected to:
• Drive the statistical thinking within your project work
- Contribute to strategic planning and quantitative decision making
- Be involved in adapting and developing statistical methodology
- Act as an expert in our contact with external providers and collaborators
- Interact with and influence key stakeholders
We can offer you the chance to be influential in drug development and the opportunity to gain experience on a range of challenging and exciting projects within the Early Clinical Development space.
• A Statistics or Maths related MSc or PhD
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A collaborative mindset
- Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
- Ability to apply leadership and statistical expertise to problem solving
• of analysis and reporting in clinical data, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
- in using statistical software such as SAS or R
- of working in any of the therapy areas: Respiratory/Inflammation/Autoimmunity or Cardiovascular/Metabolic Diseases.
Dela detta jobb