On behalf of our customer - an international real estate group with properties in several European countries – Fasticon Kompetens is now looking for a property manager with strong technical background, who will be responsible for several larger commercial properties in greater Stockholm.
- Planning, coordinating, reviewing budgets and implementing resources to complete projects
- Coordinating, organizing and administrating service companies
- Following up on rental contracts with clear cost allocation related to landlord/tenant
- Coordinating local careteaker
- Tendering and negotiations
- Overseeing contractor work and operations to ensure completion and carrying out final inspections
- Building good relationship with tenants
Qualifications and skills:
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Completed education relevant for the role
- Technical background/competence within the field
- Experience in leading and overseeing construction- and service companies within the real estate business
- Flexible, responsible, self-motivated, accurate and skilled at building relations
- Well developed business sense
- Very good English and/or German knowledge
We offer to the right person a highly stimulating, independent job and a lot of freedom with responsibilty in a well established, international real estate company.
You apply at www.fasticonjobb.se. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications and interview candidates throughout the process. Last day for your application is 2019-07-28.
If you have any questions concerning the position or the recruitment process please contact the recruiter responsible Peter Karlsson at 0734-076625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fasticon Kompetens är ledande konsulter specialiserade på kompetensförsörjning inom fastighetsbranschen och delar av samhällsbyggnadssektorn.